- Acceptance Letter UUA
- Articles of Incorporation
- Communication Policy
- Disruptive Behavior
- Finance Policy
- Membership Policy
- Mission Statement
- Pet Policy | Form
- Reimbursement Policy
- Sunday Services
- Vision Statement
Adopted at the Annual Congregational Meeting of Mountain Light UUC on 2009 May 24.
We promise to promote the welfare of our congregation as a unified community through:
- Accepting and respecting the diversity of all individuals;
- Committing our support with time, talent, and treasure;
- Having realistic expectations of each other and supporting one another with kindness;
- Providing an exceptional home for spiritual growth;
- Communicating mindfully, listening and speaking with compassion, and always assuming goodwill;
- Looking for and creating opportunities to have fun and share the gift of laughter;
- Staying together in community through good times and bad;
- Ministering to each other in times of need, and
- Being ever aware that within the greater community we are all representatives of Mountain Light and Unitarian Universalist ideals.
We pledge to honor our covenant with a guiding principle of love and forgiveness to ourselves and others in our efforts to uphold these ideals.