- Acceptance Letter UUA
- Articles of Incorporation
- Communication Policy
- Disruptive Behavior
- Finance Policy
- Membership Policy
- Mission Statement
- Pet Policy | Form
- Reimbursement Policy
- Sunday Services
- Vision Statement
Approved by the MLUUC Board of Directors on 2010 December 16.
Recognizing that officers and team members may incur unanticipated expenses in the course of acting on behalf of MLUUC, the following policy shall guide reimbursements of such expenses.
- Anticipated expenses associated with church-approved activities should be approved in advance of incurring the expense.
- Any unanticipated expense associated with church-approved activities can be reimbursed in an amount not to exceed $20.00 by submitting a receipt and brief explanation of the expense to the treasurer.
- Any unanticipated expense associated with church-approved activities that exceeds $20.00 should be submitted to the treasurer for approval before the expense is incurred. The treasurer, in consultation with the president and with the entire Board of Directors, if judged necessary, will approve or disapprove the proposed expense.
- Any unanticipated expense associated with church-approved activities that exceeds $20.00, for which prior approval was not sought and obtained, may be submitted and will be subject to the procedure specified in item 3 above. Such reimbursements will be discretionary, not obligatory.