- Acceptance Letter UUA
- Articles of Incorporation
- Communication Policy
- Disruptive Behavior
- Finance Policy
- Membership Policy
- Mission Statement
- Pet Policy | Form
- Reimbursement Policy
- Sunday Services
- Vision Statement
This policy was approved by the Board of Directors on 2016 October 09. To access the hand-out form, please click here.
We understand that your pets are part of your family and wish to welcome them accordingly. However, Mountain Light UUC is bound by certain constraints and must take those into consideration.
- Pets must be must be harnessed, leashed, tethered, or otherwise controlled at all times by the owner.
- There is an exception for service animals, when control devices interfere with the animal's work or the owner's disability prevents using these devices. In that case, the individual must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal, or other effective means.
- Owners will be asked to remove their Pets from the premises if they are out of control or cause a disturbance and their handlers do not take effective action to control them
- Pets must be house-trained. Animals that are not house-trained should not be brought inside the building, unless they are confined within carriers.
- No animals, except Service Animals, are allowed in food preparation or food serving areas.
- People with Pets will not be isolated from other attendees, but they will be asked to respect the rights of other attendees.
- Owners should ask permission before allowing their pets to approach other attendees.
By bringing an animal onto our premises, the owner must acknowledge and accept any and all responsibility for its conduct, including liability for damages or injury that ensues from its actions.