Mountain Light member Ed Wolpert, a published financial advisor, will be presenting a series of Personal Finance Workshops. They are free and open to the public. Participants may come to any or all of these informal, interesting, and audience focused sessions.
Sessions begin at 2 PM and run about 40 minutes each. They will be held at Mountain Light Unitarian Universalist Church, 2502 Tails Creek Road, Ellijay GA. For more information or to express interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line should include Finance Workshop.
Dates and Topics
- APR 07 – Annuities: Are they a good thing?
- APR 14 – Retirement: How much money will I need?
- APR 28 – Long-Term Care Insurance: Is it worth it?
- MAY 05 – Income Taxes: How can I minimize the taxes I pay?
- MAY 12 – Mutual Funds: What kinds should I have?
- MAY 19 – Money, Money, Money: What should I do with all of it?